Executive MBA admissions
Your executive career begins here
EMBA admissions focus on finding talented, high-potential leaders who can succeed in a challenging environment. Those applying should be engaged with ESMT’s mission and goals, specifically an interest in technology management and a desire to uphold responsible leadership practices.
ESMT EMBA Admissions evaluates applications on the following qualities:
- Strong career record with at least 5 years of professional experience, thereof at least 3 years managerial experience
- Indicators of senior leadership potential for high-performance career growth
- International outlook, intercultural competence, and a responsible approach to business
- Proven teamwork skills
- Strong motivation, commitment and drive to succeed in a challenging academic program
- Clear commitment by your company with regards to study-time allowances and project agreements, or an in-depth discussion with our EMBA management about your career plan for EMBA Career Change candidates.
Executive MBA Admissions Process
Applications to the EMBA program are reviewed on a rolling, first-come, basis. The Admissions Committee meets every two weeks to review all completed applications. Admission decisions are published the following day. You can submit your application any time you like.
Space in the ESMT Executive MBA class is limited, and early application is strongly suggested. The following key dates should serve as a guide for your application planning.
April 8: Early-bird deadline. If you submit your application by this deadline you will receive a € 5,750 tuition reduction.
July 1: application round 2
September 23: application round 3