Die Führungskraft als Coach
Flat hierarchies and decentralized decision-making structures place high demands on the competencies and responsibilities of all employees.
Consequently, managers are increasingly called upon to coach and encourage their employees about their personal and professional development.
This German language program answers the questions business leaders have regarding their unfamiliar role as a coach: How can they convincingly communicate their role as a coach? How do they structure the coaching process? What are the limitations of coaching and which topics are taboos? Which coaching methods are best for different personality types?
Business leaders with several years of management experience who are prepared to assume this role and view coaching to be a part of their management responsibility.
- analyze the conditions under which they can accept coaching as an additional leadership role and be effective in it
- discuss the critical phases of the coaching process and develop action plans for a structured coaching method, based on practical experiences
- proven diagnostic concepts, useful communication techniques, typical interventions, and modes of behavior
- The business leader as an internal coach: role clarification and opportunities
- The coaching process: structure and process
- The actual coaching: conceptual basis and different forms of communication
- Diagnostic concepts of the coaching process
- Typical forms of intervention and behavior of the business leader as a coach
- Team coaching as a management task
- Individual preparation for the role as a coach
Meet the teaching staff
Die Führungskraft als Coach
- 21. - 23. Nov 2018
- 3 Tage
- Schloss Gracht
- 3,300 €
Professor Dr. Eduard Jochum (Program Director)
is an ESMT Berlin visiting lecturer and a professor of Corporate Culture, Personal Management and Organizational Development at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Frankfurt am Main and the founder of JOCHUM Dialog CONSULTANTS GmbH, Reutlingen, Germany with subsidiaries in Karlsruhe, Cologne, Munich, Ulm, and Vienna.
is a mentor of professional coaches and trains coaches. The certified psychologist accompanies people and systems in the context of change processes. She is the author of numerous publications on the subject of coaching.
Severin von Hoensbroech
is a director, actor, and presenter. The certified psychologist coaches and trains people in middle and upper management. In 2017 he and his two brothers published the book Das Peripetie-Prinzip: Die Kunst wirksamer Führung (Murmann, Hamburg, 2017).
has been supporting managers, teams and organizations in their development for more than 20 years. The business graduate is a certified coach of the German Association for Personnel Management and a licensed KODE® consultant and trainer.