Berlin IO Day
Date: October 6
Location: DIW Berlin
The Berlin IO Day is a one-day workshop sponsored by Berlin's leading academic institutions and takes place twice a year, in the fall and spring.
For each Berlin IO Day, four or five speakers will be invited to present their recent work on a variety of IO topics, followed by a discussant's review of the work, and then a Q&A. The aim is to create an international forum for high quality research in Industrial Organization in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe's most vibrant and intellectually lively cities.
- TU Berlin, March 10, 2017
- HU Berlin, October 7, 2016
- ESMT, March 10, 2016
- DIW Berlin, September 25, 2015 (Program)
- TU Berlin, March 13, 2015 (Program)
- HU Berlin, September 25, 2014 (Program)
- DIW Berlin, March 13, 2014 (Program)
- ESMT, September 27, 2013 (Program)